Reed On...

Friday, July 29, 2011

7 is My Favorite Number...

Right after 6, then 5...4, 3, 2, and 1!!! Taylor and I have SEVEN days until we become husband and wife :D
We are so excited and SO jittery just waiting and waiting and trying to get all of the last minute things done so we can get up on August 5th and not have to worry about anything but making it to the Temple on time. 
My cousin, Josh is getting married today to Katie, who is just so gorgeous and I wish I could see her in wedding gown when they walk out of the temple. 
That is always my favorite part of weddings, (I've never been to a non-LDS one)
the doors swing open and the groom struts out smiling from ear to ear, holding the hand of his beautiful bride, she is flushed and always seems a little nervous like "Did that just happen, is this man really my husband now?! Am I really Mrs. Insert-Name-Here."
They look at one another and then out at everyone before them, clapping and whooping and congratulating. It feels as though they are seeing beautiful colors that only they can see, they are glowing in their joy.
Magic.
And we can't Wait for our moment!!
In no uncertain terms do we think that marriage will make our life perfect,our whole self, will make all our problems go away and we live a blissful life those temple doors on out.
But we do believe in moments of true joy and we are ready for this one! 
Life is going to get messy with school starting and having to find two new jobs and pay for rent, bills, insurance, gas, grocery, books,tuition,and whatever extra things that we come across.
But we are ready. 
Dating for the last year and a half has not always been easy. Life still had to go on outside our Glowing Bubble of Love and we just had to roll with the punches and keep moving toward our ultimate goal, but dealing with everything that was thrown at us, working through it and trying to smile through it - we just fell in love more and grew closer together in conquering our trials side by side and helping one another through each of our own personal trials.
I am so grateful for Taylor and the strength that he gives to me, the joy and the light and the laughs; he is my Whole World.
7 days! 
7 DAYS!!!





Kels&Tay

See you at the Wedding!! 

1 comment: