Reed On...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello, Goodbye

So I have been missing in action from the Blogging World for about three months now, let me start back by saying "Hello!" It seems like a whole lifetime has been lived in these last three months; so much has happened!

First, Taylor and I switched our wedding date to August 5th, 2011. We will be sealed at 8:30 a.m. in the Idaho Falls temple, since the Boise temple up and decided to renovate this summer. We are so excited and know that it is a blessing to get to wait a couple of extra months, as hard as it has been.  We have grown closer and stronger together in these last few weeks of having to make new plans and new decisions and stand behind the choices we have made. We feel like we are married already! Then it hits us every night when we have to say goodbye.  But we are only 18 days away from Time and All Eternity. And we can't wait!!


So besides changing the date...I guess not much else has really happened.
Bahaha, did you believe me? Let me give you the quick run down: (p.s. I will do better in the future so I don't have to jam 4 things in at once)

EASTER!





Golden Rod Eggs: A Kunde Family Tradition


Kyle thinking he is a gangster with Tay's Aviators





A Quick Kiss



I found mine first!!! I'm basically a pro at finding Easter Baskets. Don't let anyone tell you they hide it easy for me because I throw a fit if I can't find with in two minutes. So not true. 






Searching...







Taylor taking a short intermission



Staci is upset because she can't find her basket, she should probably take some lessons from me.





Kyle...being Kyle.


Momma wanting  to find hers



Staci looking....



Taylor found! How sneaky yoy rascally rabbit...



Looking...



FOUND!



Momma finally found hers too!



Easter 2011

We had a wonderful easter together, but we missded Rach and her beautiful smile - She will be home in just a few days! Her semester is almost over  at BYUI : )

Following Easter, Taylor and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary, April 28th, 2011!




I can't beleive it has been one whole Year...well now it has been 15 months!
Time flies so quickly when you are falling in love ;) 
Taylor took me to Red Lobster for dinner and then to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert, we shared this huge and delicious chocolate piece with chocolatey syrup dripping down the sides...every bite was some sort of heaven.  Jazz music was playing on the restaraunt's porch as we left, Taylor took my hand and spun me toward him and we danced our anniversay away...sigh. Wonderful.

My sister-in-law, Staci threw me a bridal shower! I  only have a few pictures from that:

 
Presents!





Most of my family over here in Boise came as well as Rachel and my friend Ashley! We played games that tested my knowledge on Taylor and I can honestly tell you...I passed with flying colors! I missed only 6 out of 22 questions and the six i missed we just ridiculously hard...how am I supposed to know his favorite color???
Haha, just kidding : ) I know his fav is Orange.
The question about when he started driving was a trick one if you ask me! Four? I didn't know we were counting the illegal times he drove! ;)

Then Taylor and I hopped into Sammy and headed out to be with Jared before he left for his Mission to Oregon


And that about sums up our last few months...well, with several amazing things left out :) like Taylor and I hiking all day at Jump Creek on June 4th, Babies Daicen, Addison, and Cohen being born, Jared officially becoming a missionary, Taylor and I making head way on our wedding plans, Kyle and Staci moving in with us, Rachel falling in love, Taylor and I getting a flat screen for 60 bucks, getting and apt for that flatscreen and for us ...just to name a few : )

Until next time, goodbye!

Kels&Tay

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you tell your stories on your post - it is very entertaining to read!

    ReplyDelete